Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Replacement Therapy

Everspace early access. Made it to sector 7 and finally have blueprints for the good stuff, and using the computer override on enemies is fun :D (Basically means I can take over a single enemy and throw some chaos around while I pick enemies off).
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus
Re: Replacement Therapy

Lately I've been playing an arena FPS called Toxikk which kind of reminds me of the old multi-player for Jedi Knight Dark Forces II (weapon pickups and shooting people while jumping around like crazy). The other game I've been playing is more of an arcade cyber punk FPS called "Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex First Assault Online" which really should just be called Ghost in the Shell or Stand Alone Complex. It's a game with weapon customization and unlock-able characters (Everything using in-game currency which is earned from playing). If you liked Blacklight Retribution and you've been looking for a replacement, then this is it.

I recently tried Star point Gemini 2 a second time and got frustrated with it and uninstalled the game. I bought it thinking that it would pass as a LT replacement back during a sale last year and found out that it is extremely buggy. I've only logged 6.6 hours with it, and can't say that I've enjoyed the game much at all.

Online Now