Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Images!

edit: SILVER FIX YOUR SERVER SPEED :ghost:

editedit: Image in Dino's post did not load for several minutes, thought there was no image, so thought was off-topic.

editeditedit: image loaded... looks... strange
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

oh

silver's thing doesn't do gifs

just the first frame

darn you, silver :lol:
I am Groot.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:

JanB1 wrote:
Detritus wrote:oh

just the first frame

Silver's thing?
Since my dad has restricted my internet, Silver did something somewhere sometime somehow that lets me see a bunch of images. Not gifs though, since Silver doesn't want me to see animated things. I'm forever stuck in a single frame life. :V
I am Groot.

Detritus wrote:
JanB1 wrote:
Detritus wrote:oh

just the first frame

Silver's thing?
Since my dad has restricted my internet, Silver did something somewhere sometime somehow that lets me see a bunch of images. Not gifs though, since Silver doesn't want me to see animated things. I'm forever stuck in a single frame life. :V
Cool. And at the same time a bummer. :P

I'm the house IT technician and master of the router since I was 16. So...unlimited Power for me. :D
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Online Now