Return to “Everything & Anything”

Images!

So we have a Movies thread, a Music thread, and a Books thread. Why not an Images thread? :ghost:

Because we obviously don't have enough of these pointless threads already, but this one is for those which do not happen to be Train, Squirrel, Duck, Chicken, Ghost, Teddy Bear, Cuteness, and Monkey. :twisted: :ghost:

I shall start with this one here: Image :angel:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:
Re: Images!

Sometimes all you want in life is contained in a three key keyboard...
Spoiler:      SHOW
But perhaps that would clutter up your desk too much, so go for a two key keyboard...
Spoiler:      SHOW
:ghost:
I am Groot.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
Re: Images!

Talvieno wrote:Not enough. I need my Ctrl+A and Ctrl+F. An alt-tab button might be nice too, and perhaps a windows+E. Also ctrl+shift+escape and just escape. Think that should have me covered. Probably.
Well go invent your own mini-keyboard, patent it, sell it, get loads of money, and then have your job problems all solved. :twisted: :ghost:
I am Groot.

Online Now