Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Images!

Image After some careful deliberation, which took a few minutes, I chose to click the right square.
The mine was on the left square.

I won! :D
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Detritus wrote:Image After some careful deliberation, which took a few minutes, I chose to click the right square.
The mine was on the left square.

I won! :D
That luck! I hate when that happens and you need luck. :?

I talked to an EOD tech yesterday during the walk, and I think I'll definitely go to the EOD in 2 to 3 years. :D
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

JanB1 wrote:
Dinosawer wrote:
JanB1 wrote: That luck! I hate when that happens and you need luck. :?
May I introduce you to our Lord and Saviour Hexcells :ghost:
HOW do you even...?
This is what *I* think of anytime someone mentions Hexcells
http://www.kongregate.com/games/archigeek/hexcelle
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Dinosawer wrote: How do I even what? Find these things? Be this awesome? Put afro's on my avatars? :P
Play this game? What are the mechanics? What do the numbers on the edges mean? And why are they sometimes strikethrough?
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Ooh. Well, it's a bit like Minesweeper (hence the comment ) in that the number on e hex indicates the number of "mines" in the surrounding hexes - but unlike minesweeper, you never have to make a guess.
Numbers outside are the number of mines in that column, if they're struck through it means...that the mines are nit adjacent I think etc.
But all that is gradually introduced and learned over the course of the game. :)
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Dinosawer wrote:Ooh. Well, it's a bit like Minesweeper (hence the comment ) in that the number on e hex indicates the number of "mines" in the surrounding hexes - but unlike minesweeper, you never have to make a guess.
Numbers outside are the number of mines in that column, if they're struck through it means...that the mines are nit adjacent I think etc.
But all that is gradually introduced and learned over the course of the game. :)
Coll. Will put this game on my wishlist. Thanks. :D
Nothing to see here

@Dinosawer: Uhm...
Spoiler:      SHOW
Took me about 6 hours, two of them were idling because there is no save function and I gotta go n do something. Gotta be honest, the game is addicting. :D
Nothing to see here

Online Now