Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Beautiful Game Screenshots

The term was coined by ED players. The fields are likely just a result of the game's PCG. It just happens that certain areas of the galaxy have higher concentrations of neutron stars. Possibly the devs engineered that to give explorers a method of getting lots of money, but I don't know.

Also, Godz, how many gameplay hours do you estimate that trip took?

Okay. What the heck is wrong with the forums??!! At least half the posts I try to make, when I click submit, it takes me to the OP of the thread without posting my post. :problem:

--IronDuke
Knowledge is Power, and Power goes in Cars.
I-War 2 thread
Epic Limit Theory Limerick

IronDuke wrote:Also, Godz, how many gameplay hours do you estimate that trip took?--IronDuke
Around 100h, but i took my time scanning earth likes and of course in the "field of neutron stars", almost a month IRL.
Okay. What the heck is wrong with the forums??!! At least half the posts I try to make, when I click submit, it takes me to the OP of the thread without posting my post. :problem:
Idk, no problem on my end :?:

The financial and legal troubles of the company that made Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning got more press than the game. But the game, while being a bit grindy, was actually somewhat inventive, and the art direction was quite good.
Spoiler:      SHOW
These are from cutscenes, but they are rendered in-engine and are representative of the distinctively different look of just two of the many locations in the game.
Last edited by Flatfingers on Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Flatfingers wrote:The financial and legal troubles of the company that made Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning got more press than the game. But the game, while being a bit grindy, was actually somewhat inventive, and the art direction was quite good.
These are from cutscenes, but they are rendered in-engine and are representative of the distinctively different look of just two of the many locations in the game.
I really enjoyed Amalur, shame it's not going to get a sequel :(

Online Now