Beautiful Game Screenshots

Just what it sounds like.

Re: Beautiful Game Screenshots

Postby Silverware » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:53 pm

Dinosawer wrote:
Silverware wrote:5000% polish. :D

Same goes for Witcher 3 :ghost:
because it's a Polish studio, geddit


Heh, witcher 3 is also good, more RPG than HZD, but HZD beats it in combat (far more fluid and fun), and in character animations and eyes (although not in facial animations, which are a little lacking in HZD)

I would definitely call them about even in quality though.
ᕕ(ಠ‸ಠ)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
User avatar
Silverware
Vice Admiral
 
Posts: 2672
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:23 pm
Location: Goattown-Three, Sigma Six, Goat Space

Re: Beautiful Game Screenshots

Postby Scytale » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:53 pm

Silverware wrote:
Dinosawer wrote:
Silverware wrote:5000% polish. :D

Same goes for Witcher 3 :ghost:
because it's a Polish studio, geddit


Heh, witcher 3 is also good, more RPG than HZD, but HZD beats it in combat (far more fluid and fun), and in character animations and eyes (although not in facial animations, which are a little lacking in HZD)

I would definitely call them about even in quality though.


Another high praise!
User avatar
Scytale
Vice Admiral
 
Posts: 2774
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:40 pm

Re: Beautiful Game Screenshots

Postby Dinosawer » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:54 pm

Image
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING
Image
User avatar
Dinosawer
Admiral
 
Posts: 5484
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 1:08 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: Beautiful Game Screenshots

Postby Silverware » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:55 pm

Dinosawer wrote:Image


The extent of your "joke"s impact.
Silverware wrote:Heh
ᕕ(ಠ‸ಠ)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
User avatar
Silverware
Vice Admiral
 
Posts: 2672
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:23 pm
Location: Goattown-Three, Sigma Six, Goat Space

Re: Beautiful Game Screenshots

Postby Scytale » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:02 pm

Silverware wrote:
The extent of your "joke"s impact.
Silverware wrote:Heh


+1
User avatar
Scytale
Vice Admiral
 
Posts: 2774
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:40 pm

Re: Beautiful Game Screenshots

Postby JanB1 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:54 am

Silverware wrote:
Dinosawer wrote:The extent of your "joke"s impact.
Silverware wrote:Heh


I like this one.
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
User avatar
JanB1
Commander
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:14 am
Location: Europe

Previous

Return to Everything & Anything



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot], Silverware and 3 guests