Spoiler:      SHOW
Cluck cluck!
Cluck cluck!
Cluck cluck!
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:
Re: Chicken Thread

YES I GOT BORED DON'T JUDGE. AND YES THESE ARE NOT ALL CHICKEN, BUT GOOGLE SEARCH CAN GET SLIGHTLY OFF TOPIC. :ghost:

What did you call me, sonny? Image Rubber chicken anyone? Image Yes, this is a chicken. Image Hmm, these aren't real chickens... *puts two and two and two together* Image THESE ARE NOT CHICKENS!!! :evil: Image Image
I am Groot.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
Re: Chicken Thread

Let me introduce you to my favourite chicken amusement park!

Here you see the chickens are currently riding a roller coaster where they are currently upside down! Image Haha look some of those rascals decided to jump in one of those gravitron things that spin around! This is why they have signs saying "Don't jump!" Image Here we can see what looks like a drainage pipe and what I assume is the track for a log ride. Image This brief tour brought to you in part by McDonalds, I'm lovin' it! Image
:D
Re: The Chicken Thread

JSYK, I am (mostly) fine with people posting pictures of dead chickens. Just make sure they aren't gruesome. Because I might get horrified.
I am Groot.

Online Now