Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: LT Periodic Table of Members

Ugh Charley, Haseley is a saint. Victor is just eh. Verne is the opposite of Haseley. Get your Victor personalities right! :ghost:
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)
Re: Tavern of silliness

Hyperion wrote:*wanders in*

*see's a prominent lack of anything alcoholic or canabinic*

*wanders out*
Cody wrote:<lifts head from table> gimme a beer!
"oh, I suppose I might as well change the menu and the name..."

*ponders names and stuff*

"okay, I suppose I will rename it to something awesome, like... er... 'Monkey Tavern'! No? hmm, then how about 'Tavern of Monkeys'? Still no? sigh. Fine. 'Parnellum Tavern'.
"And for the menu, er, alcoholic drinks I guess. No smoking please. The smoke alarms are a little bit over-sensitive.
"Charley_Deallus, have you any ideas for good alcoholic beverages? I can only think of beer and rum. Liquid cake too, but I don't think that qualifies as alcohol." :think:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:
Re: LT Periodic Table of Members

Talvieno wrote:
Hyperion wrote: Provided the posts aren't spam... *looks at certain individuals* :problem:
No, really, who's spamming?
Says the moderator.
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can
Re: Parnellum Tavern

Talvieno wrote:Your funeral, kid.
Image blocked or broken, take your pick. :(
IronDuke wrote:Pan-galactic Gargle Blaster please.
This is not on the menu. :| Please wait while it is added/fixed... ;)

*takes out that wholly remarkable book, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy*
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy wrote:Recipe for the Pan-galactic Gargle Blaster:

Take the juice from one bottle of that Ol' Janx Spirit.
Pour into it one measure of water from the seas of Santraginus V
Allow three cubes of Arcturan Mega-gin to melt into the mixture (it must be properly iced or the benzene is lost).
Allow four litres of Fallian marsh gas to bubble through it (in memory of all those happy Hikers who have died of pleasure in the Marshes of Fallia).
Over the back of a silver spoon float a measure of Qualactin Hypermint extract, redolent of all the heady odours of the dark Qualactin Zones.
Drop in the tooth of an Algolian Suntiger. Watch it dissolve, spreading the fires of the Algolian suns deep into the heart of the drink.
Sprinkle Zamphuor.
Add an olive.
Drink...but very carefully.
*delivers beverage to IronDuke*

"Your drink, sir."
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:
Re: Parnellum Tavern

"Thanks."

Promptly IronDuke walks straight back out the door and dumps the beverage into his Corvette's fuel tank. An extra blast of superheated plasma shoots from the drive, torching a minor forest, along with a growl similar to a Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal when hungry.

"There, that should keep it running for another couple of weeks."

--IronDuke
Knowledge is Power, and Power goes in Cars.
I-War 2 thread
Epic Limit Theory Limerick

Online Now