Parnellum Tavern

Just what it sounds like.

Re: Parnellum Tavern

Postby BFett » Mon May 15, 2017 3:15 pm

"You see, I can not permit you to kill me. I am the owner of this establishment, the monkeys which are given to the bar tender eventually find their way to me." The drake replied while raising the monkey in its hand. "So, if you so much as take one shot at me, I will be forced to seal your doom, and perhaps, treat you the same way I do my other monkeys. It's always such a messy process, but alas, the bartender does a fair job of it nonetheless."
User avatar
BFett
Vice Admiral
 
Posts: 2494
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:44 pm
Location: A galaxy far far away

Re: Parnellum Tavern

Postby JanB1 » Tue May 16, 2017 12:23 am

*Looks at the other*

Do you trust him? And could someone somehow ask the bartender what he thinks about this?

*Glimpses back at the drake*
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here

Flatfingers wrote:23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"
User avatar
JanB1
Rear Admiral
 
Posts: 1204
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:14 am
Location: Europe

Re: Parnellum Tavern

Postby BFett » Tue May 16, 2017 4:50 pm

Well I'm not sure what to think. We could ask him to come with us up stairs and try to resolve this peacefully. Or we could just blast him.
User avatar
BFett
Vice Admiral
 
Posts: 2494
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:44 pm
Location: A galaxy far far away

Re: Parnellum Tavern

Postby JanB1 » Wed May 17, 2017 12:54 am

I think we should send someone to call the bartender to come down and have a word in this. And until then we shouldn't blast him.
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here

Flatfingers wrote:23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"
User avatar
JanB1
Rear Admiral
 
Posts: 1204
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:14 am
Location: Europe

Re: Parnellum Tavern

Postby F4wk35 » Wed May 17, 2017 11:53 am

"Send someone? Call him? Sure, i can help with that."

*Whistles something that either means "bring the barkeep here please and i forget another 5 monkeys of your debt" or "sink the ship, eat the evidence, hide the food, terrorize terrorizing terrorists terrorizing tremors"*

//Cat//
*Hears whistling, thinks for a moment*
" Mrow :3 "
*cat rubs self on barkeeps legs, looking incredibly adorable. It then bites into his trousers, dragging him down the hatch to the others*
Image
User avatar
F4wk35
Captain
 
Posts: 676
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:00 am

Previous

Return to Everything & Anything



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests