Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Parnellum Tavern

Detritus wrote:
Hyperion wrote:
Detritus wrote: Well, for now, yes. Just you wait til I get that 1500 post count! :twisted:
(Talvieno, please be aware that I might post slightly more often now. Just a heads up. ;) :ghost: )
The sole purpose of this thread has been identified. :geek:
:mrgreen:
Hyperion wrote:
Spoiler:      SHOW
we'll be having some SPAM with our SPAM
:mrgreen: SPAM BURGERS!!! :twisted:

:ghost:
Spam spam spam spam SPAMITY SPAM! :ghost: :twisted:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Detritus wrote:
plillevold wrote:As long as they're served with bacon and cheddar :thumbup:
Of course they will be, who would eat Spam burgers without bacon and cheddar? :roll:
:ghost:
Spam burgers with spam bacon and spam cheddar.
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

Victor Tombs wrote:I have no idea what my post rate is. I came here to see if Josh has visited this establishment. :)

Sadly he hasn't. :(
We meet again ye of coincidentally-bad timing :ghost:
Charley_Deallus wrote:It will attract his attention when he logs on next. He hasn't been on in like 2 weeks, but I am sure he will notice this and wonder wtf we were smoking.
Yes. Very much this. Seems some folks have been hitting the moon sugar rather hard around here lately eh? :ghost:
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

Cornflakes_91 wrote:with the shortage of LT we have to get our highs from somewhere else :oops:
Ah. Makes sense. Withdrawal from the LT-pipe :ghost: Well, it's only a matter of time until I get you all addicted again...:monkey:
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

JoshParnell wrote:
Cornflakes_91 wrote:with the shortage of LT we have to get our highs from somewhere else :oops:
Ah. Makes sense. Withdrawal from the LT-pipe :ghost: Well, it's only a matter of time until I get you all addicted again...:monkey:
Nya ha! :ghost:
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

JoshParnell wrote:
I look forward to it. :ghost: :twisted: :D
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

plillevold wrote: :shifty:

*nervously approaches the counter*

Bartender! Do you serve... :shifty: skooma? And I mean, the real stuff, not the kiddie juice the milk drinkers up in Skyrim are serving :roll:
*looks it up*
I can only find it in Skyrim... :think:

I will get some from Elsweyr... :oops:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Online Now