Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: User-created Bots and the Forum

I think as an effort to prevent future abuse, there should be a sticky outlining the rules of what UCBs are not allowed to do, one that may be added to as a need arises. As a mod-run bot, Taiya should additionally monitor and record all activity by other bots. :geek:
When you're trying to fill an infinite multiverse, if you're not willing to consider the entire creative output of humanity as a starting point, you're wasting your time.
User: JoshParnell is accountable for this user's actions.

Hyperion wrote:I think as an effort to prevent future abuse, there should be a sticky outlining the rules of what UCBs are not allowed to do, one that may be added to as a need arises. As a mod-run bot, Taiya should additionally monitor and record all activity by other bots. :geek:
Bot moderator...a Boterator!?
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

Charley_Deallus wrote:
Hyperion wrote:I think as an effort to prevent future abuse, there should be a sticky outlining the rules of what UCBs are not allowed to do, one that may be added to as a need arises. As a mod-run bot, Taiya should additionally monitor and record all activity by other bots. :geek:
Bot moderator...a Boterator!?
My Signature

Online Now