Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: User-created Bots and the Forum

I think as an effort to prevent future abuse, there should be a sticky outlining the rules of what UCBs are not allowed to do, one that may be added to as a need arises. As a mod-run bot, Taiya should additionally monitor and record all activity by other bots. :geek:
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

Hyperion wrote:I think as an effort to prevent future abuse, there should be a sticky outlining the rules of what UCBs are not allowed to do, one that may be added to as a need arises. As a mod-run bot, Taiya should additionally monitor and record all activity by other bots. :geek:
Bot moderator...a Boterator!?
Image "Everyone needs to have their avatar's edited to have afros." -Charley Deallus

Charley_Deallus wrote:
Hyperion wrote:I think as an effort to prevent future abuse, there should be a sticky outlining the rules of what UCBs are not allowed to do, one that may be added to as a need arises. As a mod-run bot, Taiya should additionally monitor and record all activity by other bots. :geek:
Bot moderator...a Boterator!?
My Signature

Why are there 70 guest users logged in to this site right now?

Why are most of them reading the FAQ?

Why is this site -- for a game that was declared dead over a year ago and has seen its already low usage numbers drop since then -- suddenly seeing the most traffic ever:

Most users ever online was 318 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:09 am

???

Online Now