Return to “Everything & Anything”

Back from the Dead.

Hey lads,

Whats news? I am officially back from the dead. I have kept up with LT whilst I have been away but otherwise I have no idea what the community is up too.

Is silverware still around? Does cornflakes still find me unbearably attractive? Is victor still considering buying me a house? These are the things I really need to know...
Re: Back from the Dead.

GoatChops wrote:Hey lads,

Whats news? I am officially back from the dead. I have kept up with LT whilst I have been away but otherwise I have no idea what the community is up too.

Is silverware still around? Does cornflakes still find me unbearably attractive? Is victor still considering buying me a house? These are the things I really need to know...
You chose to reappear at a nice time, GoatChops. I just finished posting a new thread in the announcements board. :) Welcome back! We missed you being around. :D How are things?
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Yo yo yo!!

I have needed a pilot buddy to make firing up ED worth it again!
Haven't touched the expansion at all yet! :3

Swing by the IRC if you can, or I'll be available on Steam from 3pm ish your time. :D

Dead and back commander. </CnC2 Reference>
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Your reappearance is a highlight of my day, GoatChops. Welcome back! :wave: :D

IronDuke wrote:WolfStar Raider CMDR DukeofIron reporting for duty sah! o7
The group kinda fizzled out without your able leadership... :(

--IronDuke
Well this makes me sad... sadder still that the WSR thread was like 3 pages deep... I will fix this. My GF is headed off to Canada for 6 months in a week and a bit so I will have plenty of time to sink into games.
Silverware wrote: Yo yo yo!!

I have needed a pilot buddy to make firing up ED worth it again!
Haven't touched the expansion at all yet! :3

Swing by the IRC if you can, or I'll be available on Steam from 3pm ish your time. :D

Dead and back commander. </CnC2 Reference>
This afternoon alas I may not be available. I am however keen, I will make sure I have the game updated and ready to rock and/or roll.
Victor Tombs wrote:Your reappearance is a highlight of my day, GoatChops. Welcome back! :wave: :D
I am sending you cuddles with my mind... take my hot goat cuddles....TAKE THEM!
Grumblesaur wrote: by Grumblesaur » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:11 am

Who are you?
:(

Grumblesaur wrote:You know, taking the :ghost: smiley out of my post makes it sound like I'm not joking.
hmmm interesting, I just clicked quote on your post rather then copy pasting and manually doing it... not sure what happened there... aahh I mean

Muhahahahahahahahahahaha :twisted: My evil plan to make you seem heartless and cruel bears fruit!

Online Now