Return to “Everything & Anything”

Post

Re: Fall of Gods Album

#32
Victor Tombs wrote:I have noted that the date is now the 27th February and I see no update to my order details to say my book has been dispatched. :(

I will remain optimistic that I will see the change very soon. :angel:

A twitch of impatience manifested itself briefly there.
Don't worry Victor, I'm in the same boat as you.
Gladly, this weekend sees me heading to the Imax cinema in Dublin for a double dose of The Martian and Gravity, so my thoughts will be quite literally, out of this world.
:D
YAY PYTHON \o/

In Josh We Trust
-=326.3827=-
Post

Re: Fall of Gods Album

#33
FormalMoss wrote: Don't worry Victor, I'm in the same boat as you.
Gladly, this weekend sees me heading to the Imax cinema in Dublin for a double dose of The Martian and Gravity, so my thoughts will be quite literally, out of this world.
:D
I'm pleased to read I'm not the only one, FormalMoss. Enjoy your trip to the cinema and perhaps you could let us know what you think of your double dose. ;) :thumbup: :angel:
Post

Re: Fall of Gods Album

#34
Francois Jolin wrote:By the way here's another preview video (trailer type) with the piece Duel and Wolf's Lair. The guys that did this are amazing!
Spoiler:      SHOW
Image
EMVN is my favourite youtube channel, and formally a part of my morning routine. :D

I'll admit that the chant/growling is too Norse for my blood, but from 1:20 on is exactly the sort of stuff I queue up for gaming. :thumbup:
"omg such tech many efficiency WOW" ~ Josh Parnell
Post

Re: Fall of Gods Album

#35
Victor Tombs wrote:I will be so disappointed for you if they don't give you the chance to provide the music for the film, François. You've made such a magnificent job of this release for the book. I've been playing it daily as I've worked at the PC keyboard. :D

I spotted your entry for Limit Theory on the Eon Sounds site. Glad you used one of the videos Josh made, it was an excellent idea. I'm looking forward to that promised "making of" blog. I hope we don't have to wait too long for it now. :)

And thanks for including the trailer. It's really excellent. I haven't seen the full artwork for the book yet but I'm hoping to receive my copy in the next few days. :angel:
Thanks for the support Victor! Yes a "making of" is in the plan and much more :) Hope you'll receive your FOG copy very soon.
Baile nam Fonn wrote:
Francois Jolin wrote:By the way here's another preview video (trailer type) with the piece Duel and Wolf's Lair. The guys that did this are amazing!
Spoiler:      SHOW
Image
EMVN is my favourite youtube channel, and formally a part of my morning routine. :D

I'll admit that the chant/growling is too Norse for my blood, but from 1:20 on is exactly the sort of stuff I queue up for gaming. :thumbup:
Yes the Norse chanting is as far from LT as you can get :mrgreen: Thanks for the appreciation Baile :)
Post

Re: Fall of Gods Album

#36
Francois Jolin wrote:Thanks for the support Victor! Yes a "making of" is in the plan and much more Hope you'll receive your FOG copy very soon.
The book is on the way, François. :thumbup: I'm receiving track and trace information now. :D

No movement on the CD containing your impressive soundtrack yet but I can wait for that as I'm enjoying the downloaded version at the moment. :angel:
Post

Re: Fall of Gods Album

#42
Francois Jolin wrote:For anyone interested, here's a interview I did about the score, a background into how it was developed:
http://theaudiospotlight.com/francois-j ... ook-score/

Thanks guys!
Thank you very much for the link to the interview, François. It was both informative and most enjoyable. I didn't know your wife was also involved in the project. What a talented couple you are. :D

So can you tell us how much music we will be getting in the Limit Theory soundtrack, Music Lead, or is that still a closely guarded secret? ;)

Please don't forget to keep the LT forums informed about your projects, François, you are one of us now. :thumbup: :angel:
Post

Re: Fall of Gods Album

#43
Victor Tombs wrote:
Thank you very much for the link to the interview, François. It was both informative and most enjoyable. I didn't know your wife was also involved in the project. What a talented couple you are. :D

So can you tell us how much music we will be getting in the Limit Theory soundtrack, Music Lead, or is that still a closely guarded secret? ;)

Please don't forget to keep the LT forums informed about your projects, François, you are one of us now. :thumbup: :angel:
Hi Victor, thanks! Happy that it was interesting for you. Yes my wife and I collaborate on many projects and I did some recordings with her also for LT ;)

As far as the LT soundtrack album, I cannot say right now exactly how much there will be included. But there will be quite a lot to choose from. Eager to get to a stage where you can hear more.
Cheers! :)
Post

Re: Fall of Gods Album

#44
Francois Jolin wrote: Hi Victor, thanks! Happy that it was interesting for you. Yes my wife and I collaborate on many projects and I did some recordings with her also for LT ;)

As far as the LT soundtrack album, I cannot say right now exactly how much there will be included. But there will be quite a lot to choose from. Eager to get to a stage where you can hear more.
Cheers! :)
Does your wife perform the vocal ethereal parts of the LT soundtrack or does she also play instruments, François ? We seem to have been waiting for ever to hear a little more of the work you have been doing.

I still haven't seen any sign of Amazon USA sending my Fall of Gods CD. It's very frustrating. :( Are they real or was that picture you posted a fake? :lol:

Online Now

Users browsing this forum: Detritus and 1 guest

cron