Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Fall of Gods Album

Victor Tombs wrote:I've just received a new delivery date for the CD, François. I'm now informed that I can expect delivery between Apr 14 - Apr 27 which probably means the picture you posted was the real thing. *chuckle*

I can be patient.... :angel:
Hah great happy that you finally got a delivery date. Yes I think it was back order for a couple of days, don't know why thought, thanks for letting me know all is well! :)
Victor Tombs wrote:
Does your wife perform the vocal ethereal parts of the LT soundtrack or does she also play instruments, François ? We seem to have been waiting for ever to hear a little more of the work you have been doing
She mainly does ethereal vocal parts in one of the system's tracks :mrgreen:
I understand things are slow for the updates, but we're getting there with the music engine and we will start testing it with content in a few weeks. :)

Francois Jolin wrote:She mainly does ethereal vocal parts in one of the system's tracks :mrgreen:
I understand things are slow for the updates, but we're getting there with the music engine and we will start testing it with content in a few weeks. :)
Will one track be enough? I've always had a soft spot for the ethereal elements of music. :mrgreen:

Well, thank you for that snippet of real information about LT development, François. You haven't given away any real secrets but this is the sort of information I for one value. :thumbup: :angel:

Hi Francois,

I was accidentally browsing my Dropbox folder and found an mp3 I didn't recognise.
Lo and behold, when I play it, I remember your kindly gesture for the download of "Light Forest" :)

Now I remember why I placed it on Dropbox in the first place - so I can access it anywhere

<3

P.S. At 1 min 32 seconds I hear notes of that remind of LT - it would almost sound like an easter egg for LT fans :)

I hope the sound engine for LT is working as well as you hope :)

o/

fM
YAY PYTHON \o/

In Josh We Trust
-=326.3827=-

Victor Tombs wrote:
I still haven't seen any sign of Amazon USA sending my Fall of Gods CD. It's very frustrating. :( Are they real or was that picture you posted a fake? :lol:
Hi Victor did you received the Cd yet?
FormalMoss wrote:
I was accidentally browsing my Dropbox folder and found an mp3 I didn't recognise.
Lo and behold, when I play it, I remember your kindly gesture for the download of "Light Forest" :)

Now I remember why I placed it on Dropbox in the first place - so I can access it anywhere

<3

P.S. At 1 min 32 seconds I hear notes of that remind of LT - it would almost sound like an easter egg for LT fans :)

I hope the sound engine for LT is working as well as you hope :)

o/

fM
Thanks FormalMoss it is also available for download on my Soundcloud page: https://soundcloud.com/francois-jolin/light-forest

As for LT sounding, yes I guess it's much more closer to LT than the Fall of Gods album. :mrgreen:

I'm on my 5th or so listen of the album by now and I just can't get away from it...'Ambush' at 1:50+, 'Panic' at 2:50+....these two bits are simply stunning (Panic is almost...transcendental by 4:10+). I mean, the whole album is great, but I love to hear when François gets into that more soft, melancholic feel that is somehow still bursting with beauty. Gives me the chills (in a good way).

This album makes me want to start working on MorrowJosh so François can start making some more of this style :D Bah, one thing at a time :monkey:

Enjoy your physical copies of the album and book Victor :D
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

Online Now