Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Josh and Alexwaslike jammin' games

Can't guarantee how long I'll be on as it's quite distracting just thinking people are watching me but...in the mean time...have fun getting to see the ugly of the ugly :)

*NOTE: Nothing you see in this coding style is indicative of LT's development ;) Remember we are on a 48-hour time budget... :ghost:
“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.” ~ Henry Ford

Victor Tombs wrote:To be honest I'm watching you both. The pale handsome but gaunt looking face of Josh and the beautiful but rather perplexed looking Alexandra. :angel:

With the sound down mind you because there's this god awful wailing in the background. *wince*
:lol: I've been poking at her for it in IRC. :ghost: It's not quite my type of music either. I eventually ended up muting the sound. :)
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

I imagine I'd get pretty dizzy watching my relentless workspace-switching :P

Also this isn't my normal coding machine so I'm making lots of typos and accidental screen switches...it's gonna be a bumpy ride! Saddle up!! But the PCG goodness is coming..........soon......

:ghost: :ghost:

Victor Tombs wrote:Poor Josh, he looks so self conscious. I feel for him. :)
True story :P

Also, blunted affect is just a thing with me. When I'm doing something intensely I'm pretty sure I actually look half-braindead, half-asleep...when in fact I'm having a great time :ghost:

Online Now