Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: The Daguerreian Process

Scytale wrote:
IronDuke wrote:
Talvieno wrote:TALFACE
You look so friendly. :wave:

--IronDuke
Is that really so surprising, though?
Naaah, not really. I kinda expected a friendly face like this for Tal. There is something true about the "evil = ugly" assumption. And thus, the opposite assumption is equally true. Mostly you can determine the mindset of a person on first glance. There are exceptions of course, but there is an exception for everything.
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

JanB1 wrote: Naaah, not really. I kinda expected a friendly face like this for Tal. There is something true about the "evil = ugly" assumption. And thus, the opposite assumption is equally true. Mostly you can determine the mindset of a person on first glance. There are exceptions of course, but there is an exception for everything.
Ah thats why people make room for me when i come around with my ankle-long black leather coat!? :ghost:

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
JanB1 wrote: Naaah, not really. I kinda expected a friendly face like this for Tal. There is something true about the "evil = ugly" assumption. And thus, the opposite assumption is equally true. Mostly you can determine the mindset of a person on first glance. There are exceptions of course, but there is an exception for everything.
Ah thats why people make room for me when i come around with my ankle-long black leather coat!? :ghost:
Probably. You know, maybe they remember that game that was big on the news some time ago...
Spoiler:      SHOW
Image God, the google image search for this game was...intense...
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Online Now