Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: The Daguerreian Process

Long, silky hair. :lol: Exactly as you described. Lookin' good, Cornflakes! :thumbup: That's an impressive array of games you have back there behind you.
Vartul wrote:
Victor Tombs wrote:And I forgive you for Fallout 4 as you show much better taste in your other collectibles. Nice TARDIS!
Ouch. Sick burn. :lol:
Victor does the best burns. There's one somewhere in some Asimov-related thread where he totally brought the pain. :D I'll have to find it.

edit: found it!
Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Victor Tombs wrote:
Talvieno wrote:Without spoiling the books for you...
:lol: That's not possible, Talvieno. :lol: I was listening to the BBC dramatization on the radio before you were even conceived. And by which time I had already read the books a couple of times. :P I don't need the backstory, my friend. *chuckle*

ooooh! That burns! :lol:
:lol:
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Lum wrote:Me in the Parc Floral de Paris-Vincennes in November 2013 :)
I have imagined you in a place of beauty like that, Lum, reading a book. But I'd seen you as a Germanic type. Probably because of the extra information you supplied in your profile. ;) I'm very pleased to amend my mental image of you and add it to the file marked "friend". :thumbup: :D

Oh no, I'm as much as Spanish type as my ID-card :lol: As for a picturing me while reading and in a beautiful place... well... not going to happen, since I usually read in the train or evenings short time before going to bed. As a teenager I used to read on parks and the such. So back then you could have taken a picture of me like you said. :thumbup:

I literally hate being photographied, so there are few pictures where I look ok. My mother insist that I should send her more pics of me and my better half, but yeah... tough luck :ghost:
I have been - and always shall be - your friend.

Online Now