Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: The Daguerreian Process

vector67 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:30 am
I like this thread. This is of me recently, but it's cropped from a bigger family photo so the pixels are a little strange.
Spoiler:      SHOW
Edit: Better pixels, though not good still.
"Though not good still"
All I see is the word "Image", so unless you exist as a set of bytes on the internet It's a pretty bad photo! :D
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

vector67 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:55 am
Whoops, I forgot to make it public. Now it's public so you should be able to see it if you go to the image. I don't know how to embed an Imgur photo. Any suggestions for where to put the photo so I can embed it?
You want the "direct link." It should have a file extension after. You can get it wither through Imgur's UI or by opening the image itself and copying that URL.

0111narwhalz wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:58 am
You want the "direct link." It should have a file extension after. You can get it wither through Imgur's UI or by opening the image itself and copying that URL.
Right, I just opened it in a new tab and copied that link. I should have thought of that, thank you.
A life well lived only happens once.
Seems deep until you think about it.

Hurracane - looking pretty good! You look like a fun guy to hang out with. :D Also, I notice a picture of me in the background. :lol:

Trigger - As previously, you look just as energetic as I always imagine you to be. :D The striped sleeve looks out of place, but other than that, you look like you're ready for your airsoft game. :)
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Vivacia wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:10 am
so after seeing all of you and your wonderful mushes and beards, i thought maybe i could do something to help with f e m i n i s m.
...well, now there's more males. I'm helping! Pretty proud of my sparse facial hair too. ^_^
Well I don't let my facial hair grow out. I guess I'm one of the few.

Online Now