Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: The Daguerreian Process

Your god, here to serve, gives you an image of his greatness contained within the 'spoiler' below. Open at your own peril, for you may suddenly become very aroused and love-struck!
Spoiler:      SHOW
Last edited by Black--Snow on Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
<Detritus> I went up to my mom and said "hey... do you feel like giving five dollars to black lives matter?" and she laughed and said no :v <Black--Snow> my life does matter though ~~ added by Hema on Jun 11 2020 (2770)

This portrait isn't recent and lacks colour, but I like it. Skating (poorly) on the Rideau is the context; credit goes to an awesome photographer friend. :)
My sister always insists I'm photogenic, but I have to wonder if there's bias involved..
I'm pretty sure I was attempting a smile. :?
Also my beard tends not to be so tame and stubbly, since my barber patronage is intentionally infrequent.
"omg such tech many efficiency WOW" ~ Josh Parnell

Scytale wrote:
plillevold wrote:Alright. All you fine people. Here's me, couple of years ago, mind you. Attained much gray hair since then, I see.
plillevold.jpg
Can anyone spot where this photo was taken? :angel:
Somewhere in Norway? :P

I'm going to find this exact spot on Google Maps dude
Glad to see the challenge is accepted :thumbup: Let me know when you need a hint ;)
old-fashioned :ghost:

Scytale wrote:Alright this is going to take a while :P At least I'm learning a lot about Norway

Assuming it is in Norway!
Scytale, it's great that you learn alot about Norway, but to save on your sanity then I think you need a first hint:
One thing to know about Norway is that we traditionally build our churches in wood, and they are generally a lot taller than myself :angel:
old-fashioned :ghost:

plillevold wrote:hint:
One thing to know about Norway is that we traditionally build our churches in wood, and they are generally a lot taller than myself :angel:
But Norwegian churches that are made of wood are typically brown... :think:

This one looks like it is made of possibly brick, with plaster above to make it look nice. But I know nothing of Norwegian churches. Heck I don't even know for certain if this is a church. :ghost:

EDIT: I cheated, and now I know... :( Won't say what is it here though. :ghost:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Online Now