Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Things That Made You Happy Today

Mistycica wrote:
JanB1 wrote:
Spoiler:      SHOW
Do you have some "research" sources?
Nothing fit for a family friendly forum like this pretends to be :D You could try monosodium glutamate, specifically it's E-number code.
Why did I ask! >.>
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

HowSerendipitous wrote: It's a dish that has cauliflower with melted cheese on top.
Hmm...I made that too some time ago. Cauliflower, mixed with béchamel sauce, and some breadcrumbs mixed with Parmesan cheese on top. Gotta be honest, it was delicious.
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Damocles wrote:Have made a custom halfway usable serialization, that is at least easy to edit manually when needed,
and not too much work to implement for each class.
You don't know what pain is until you gotta program a modbus communication interface and program a function that controls a device (over modbus) that is, like, 2m away, but still so unreachable (virtually).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modbus
Nothing to see here

Online Now