Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Things That Made You Happy Today

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Flatfingers wrote: Playing on a new machine with decent CPU/GPU/RAM? Wow. I can appreciate why you'd be happy about that, Cornflakes!

Now try Crysis on "Ultra." :D
I got a new graphics card :D

I posted the link a few posts up.
http://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nv ... 3155vs2166

Old card vs new card :D

Which crysis? Crysis 1 ran on max setting on the old one aithout problems.
Its not really a benchmark anymore :(
Try Crisis 3 in the grassy environment with the invisible enemies. ;)
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Talvieno wrote:
Cornflakes_91 wrote:Another thing that made me happy:

DOOM on ultra on 80+ fps and the little vault-tec logo on the doors in the first area :ghost:
DOOM is awesome. :D
And the music. Man, the music! I listen to "Rip and Tear" from Mick Gordon frequently! :D
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Rest of my PC parts are being "processed"
Gollop's new game has it's Crowdfunding (collectors edition ftw!)
Parents got me a lego X-Wing for my birthday and that's almost finished. :D

Today is a good day.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

The last piece of my PC is delayed until today!
Hopefully that means it arrives this afternoon and they can ship it out to me tonight!

/me is melting into a pool of anticipation!
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

I'm about to buy one of these. :mrgreen:

Also, I just did a clone copy of a Windows SSD using a Linux distribution that I installed on a USB-stick and used this new SSD as the new primary boot drive. And it worked on the first try.

Oh, and I bought some new WD Black hard drives for my PC and will do the same thing as I did with the SSD for the hard drives today evening. Gotta get some speed boost I think. :P
Nothing to see here

Online Now