Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Things That Made You Happy Today

PRAISE THE OVERJOSH! \o/

Some of my files are still maintained on my work laptop, because I have edited them from there before!
Including the Old Poxy code, or at least some of it.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

I'm about to come back to the world of sim-racing with a new monitor and a new wheel/pedals. I'm not investing much, because I really don't have the time to play as much as I'd like and throwing money for the sake of it isn't my thing. For the monitor I have an eye on an 21:9-er LG 29UM58-P (about 279 €). It's not too pricey, I think. For the wheel I tried to stay on the ground. I don't want a clutch pedal and a manual gear shifter, so the price don't go too high. I'm eyeing a Thrustmaster T150 (The Ferrari Edition, because somehow costs 10 € less than the normal one :eh: ). A lot of webs give a big thumbs-up to this wheel/pedals-combo for the "middle-class". I'll look around a little more, of course, but so far I'd be happy with this two babies :ghost:
I have been - and always shall be - your friend.

BFett wrote:REKT vr battles and getting to see the way the characters interact with one another. I'm also enjoying the Parnell tavern story too. It looks like I may have a couple of guys assisting me with the villain below the establishment.
REKT vr battles?! :o

Silverware wrote:Poxy is working well enough for people to begin using again.

See below for an example. :V
How do I log in on your website? It tells me, the username "JanB1" is already taken after I entered the username and eMail in the registration a second time. But I didn't get an eMail and don't know what the password to log in could be...
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

JanB1 wrote:How do I log in on your website? It tells me, the username "JanB1" is already taken after I entered the username and eMail in the registration a second time. But I didn't get an eMail and don't know what the password to log in could be...
Check your spam filter.
The mail service is custom so it doesn't always get sent correctly.

If that doesn't work, I'll change it and send it to you via PM.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:
JanB1 wrote:How do I log in on your website? It tells me, the username "JanB1" is already taken after I entered the username and eMail in the registration a second time. But I didn't get an eMail and don't know what the password to log in could be...
Check your spam filter.
The mail service is custom so it doesn't always get sent correctly.

If that doesn't work, I'll change it and send it to you via PM.
Nah, worked. :D
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Talvieno wrote:No, it's an artistic expression. What he means is, nothing makes him happy anymore. It's a commentary on the state of society and the meaninglessness of existence. It's actually very thought-provoking and inspiring.
That reminds me of one of my classes back in school.

>Examwithartpiece.jpg
>Objective: Describe the picture.
>Me: Artist drew this in front of that, it could be from this period of time, the artist could have lived there and his motivations for this pictures could be this.
>Teacher: Wrong. The artist wanted to express the feelings of his fellow citizens of that time and wanted to tell a story about the bad life of the people at this time. It also means yaddayaddayadda
>Take a look at the picture again
>Itsafarmeronafieldandtwocrowsatthesky.jpg
>*tableflip*

Triggerhappy wrote: also this
That vid man. I saw it today on Youtube. I'm like: "...whaaat?"
Nothing to see here

Online Now