Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Things That Made You Happy Today

I don't think that it's especially new. Leaning more toward the old school of roguelikes, it embraces the bizarre in a post-apocalyptic setting.
Haven't played it myself, but my interest was also piqued a while back so I started following it.

On a related note: have you heard of or played UnReal World, the decades-old and still developing strong Finnish historical DF-adventure-mode-like?
I only learned of it this week, and it looks great (and plays well --it's available for free).
"omg such tech many efficiency WOW" ~ Josh Parnell

My bum has never been so cold!
My foot nearly froze itself off!
I was so wet, I couldn't feel it, and I'm going to buy a new emtb!
Naed was right, I should have left my credit card at home!
I've had such fun cycling a carbon fiber Specialized Levo, for two hours, high up in the hills of Rostrevor.
There's no speed display on the bike, and it's grand, I can concentrate on the cycling more, and be amazed at where the bike takes me.
I wonder how long before I have to wait..
:D
YAY PYTHON \o/

In Josh We Trust
-=326.3827=-

Whilst rummaging around in various cupboards I realized I have nearly enough newish components to assemble a fairly decent additional pc. I need a case to put it all in and, which is the unfortunate part, a good 1150 CPU. I was hoping these CPU's had dropped in price as they are now 4th generation but the Devil's Canyon seems to be holding its price rather well. Even slightly dodgy looking secondhand ones are changing hands for more than I expected to pay.

I've no idea why I possess all this newish boxed stuff, It was probably my intention at some stage to find time to complete another build but my latest rig turned out not to be a result of my own efforts. I'm happy that I'm so close to being able to complete another build it's just a little unfortunate that I didn't purchase a CPU at the time.

Yes, I know, it's probably a better idea not to proceed but it's so tantalizingly close to being worthwhile. I could reintroduce SLI to my world. :lol:

This is probably the wrong thread for this bit of rambling. :oops: :angel:

Online Now