Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Things That Made You Happy Today

Talvieno wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:21 pm
...I took a trip to Ohio to visit my girlfriend...
Only just read this Tal, but I'm glad you got a nice holiday. You're retelling of your time was very well summarized, I am never as good at telling my holiday stories in so few words. I'm looking forward to my own holiday soon. You always surprise me in pictures with how young you look. You look just slightly older than me or even the same age, but when I read your posts (especially REKT) I imagine a much older person.
A life well lived only happens once.
Seems deep until you think about it.

Baile nam Fonn wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:28 pm
That moment in The Punisher where I had to pause for a moment and appreciate the writers, and murmur in admiration: me likey; well played.
Like they did in season one of Daredevil: that one stunning chess move, marvelous in its elegance. :clap:
Received my Luke Cage DVD boxset today. :D The two seasons of Daredevil were awesome. The first season of Jessica Jones was not so awesome. I'm now looking forward to seeing Frank Castle in his own show. :angel:

:shifty: With all the DC boxsets backing up in my pile of the unwatched it's likely to be a case of catch-up over the Christmas period. :oops:

Spoiler:      SHOW
my first forays into procedural/parametric modeling
that weird knot thing in the middle is not intended.
and i have no idea why it happens :evil:

(ghosty stuff is the seethrough visual scripting thing. 'tis a screenshot as the program refuses to give me nice renders of the actual output)

autodesk dynamo for the curious
im using a student license, thats how im able to afford it :ghost:

Online Now