Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Things That Made You Happy Today

Fiddled around in skywanderers and now have like... 5ish % of my ship complete :D
This thing is going to take ages to build. But oh it's so much fun fiddling with the logic and movement systems.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Was yesterday, but I went to bed after I got home and couldn't post. :ghost:

I saw a production of Swan Lake by Ballet Arizona with the Phoenix Symphony providing live soundtrack. It was pure awesome and I want to watch that again next time they do it.

Also it had the proper ending, not the one for wimps who can't abide sadness.

--IronDuke
Knowledge is Power, and Power goes in Cars.
I-War 2 thread
Epic Limit Theory Limerick

I was somewhat at a loss as to where to post this piece of happiness as it involves the much-anticipated arrival of a book and accompanying EP on CD with some thoughtful artwork.

After waiting since March 2015 my hardbound copy of "Tangerine Dream - Force Majeure - 1967 -2014 Autobiography" finally arrived this morning from Austria. It made me smile that they had sent the package as priority delivery.

I'm listening to the music as I write and thinking hard about getting another copy of the book so I can break the seal on this one. That's multi-tasking for me. :D

Online Now