Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Things That Made You Happy Today

Victor Tombs wrote:
Lum wrote:Have fun, Victor! :thumbup:
We haven't had any in depth discussions lately, Lum. We should rectify that sometime soon. :angel:

And thanks, I'm not sure I would call it fun but it does recharge my batteries and fill me with the kind of "bliss" I'm unable to find elsewhere. :D
Sure Victor, anytime :D Just pick a topic :ghost:

I have my Internet efforts a little dispersed nowadays, so I don't visit the forums so much. :oops:
I have been - and always shall be - your friend.

Victor Tombs wrote:I don't know where to put this "announcement" but as it makes me happy and probably many in the Community who are sick of my nostalgic ramblings I thought this was the ideal place.

I will be silent here for at least ten days from this coming Monday as I am once again joining a group of kindred spirits on Retreat. :D :D

I'm informing the Community because it seems like the polite and decent thing to do. :) I'm looking at you Josh Parnell.

Try not to wreck the place ladies and gentlemen. Hopefully, your good selves will still be here when I return. :wave: :angel:
I hope you have an excellent time! :D We'll miss you! Can't wait to have you back. :)

(Also, Victor burns are the best)
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Charley_Deallus wrote:Victor recharging his batteries into....SUPER VICTOR!
:lol: Not sure about that SUPER bit, Charley, but hopefully it will reinvigorate me and get my mind in better shape. ;)
Talvieno wrote:I hope you have an excellent time! :D We'll miss you! Can't wait to have you back. :)
I should have said something in my last PM to you, Nathan, but I'm a little disorganized at the moment. I certainly need the break but it's nice to know some of the members here will miss me. :angel:

I haven't been following your latest game creation(s) but it looks like you're having fun. Stay happy young man, we all prefer a happy, upbeat Talvieno. :D
Lum wrote:Sure Victor, anytime Just pick a topic
Hmm... I will have to give it some thought, Lum. :think: You know how bad I am at making choices. :P

Victor Tombs wrote:
Talvieno wrote:I hope you have an excellent time! :D We'll miss you! Can't wait to have you back. :)
I should have said something in my last PM to you, Nathan, but I'm a little disorganized at the moment. I certainly need the break but it's nice to know some of the members here will miss me. :angel:

I haven't been following your latest game creation(s) but it looks like you're having fun. Stay happy young man, we all prefer a happy, upbeat Talvieno. :D
Having fun? I would say so. :P Also I'd almost prefer to call it an interactive story.

It's all right - I understand disorganized. :P I'm very glad you're getting a chance to relax. (And I'm sure your modded Skyrim will miss you too. :D )

edit: I feel tickled that I've already seen two people (Cha0zz and Dinosawer) with that banner in their sig (and after just 30 minutes). :D So there's something that's made me happy today. I really only made it to put in my own sig, but then didn't want to get rid of Small Choices. Never expected anyone else to use it. :D
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:I feel tickled that I've already seen two people (Cha0zz and Dinosawer) with that banner in their sig (and after just 30 minutes). :D So there's something that's made me happy today. I really only made it to put in my own sig, but then didn't want to get rid of Small Choices. Never expected anyone else to use it. :D
:mrgreen:

If you make them both a bit smaller you could put them next to each other.
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Receiving a signature from Cha0zz this morning. (I was going to keep both but I thought the colors kind of clashed so I just went with this one.)

(Note to Parnell, I'd really like to make more LT themed art and signatures if you'd be so kind as to supply me with a limited HUD screenshot.)

Online Now