Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Things That Made You Happy Today

Rescued a baby bunny today. It had fallen into the patio - a walled-off, recessed area behind the house with a concrete floor - and couldn't get back out. It kept trying to jump in the house's windows, or up the corners of the walls (obviously to no effect). It took me some tries to convince it that I wasn't going to eat it, but it eventually let me pick it up in a towel, and I put it back out on the lawn, where it scampered away to safety. :)

(Warning: pictures are large)
Spoiler:      SHOW

Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Today, I completed a game that's been my favourite game since 2009, it might not seem like much, and definitely not something that should make me really, genuinely happy. But it's something I've always meant to do, and I've always loved every little thing about the game. The game was also something that really got me through some stuff when I was younger, and every time I've finished the main story to date I've cried immediately because I'm very clearly a 4yo child XD

Everything about this game is amazing to me, the story is fantastic, even if it's childish. The soundtrack, although really simple, is yet again fantastic. And the mechanics of the game are good enough to keep me interested constantly. I know it's super dumb that this has made me genuinely happy, but it's the first time in a long time I've put in the effort to finish something completely without caving and ending up cheating.

I'm happy that I'm becoming more and more able to finish things I start, and lately I'm starting to feel happier, more cheerful, and just overall I'm feeling as if I can really genuinely do more. That's what's truly made me happy today ♥

EmpressLexi wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:23 pm
Today, I completed a game that's been my favourite game since 2009, it might not seem like much, and definitely not something that should make me really, genuinely happy. But it's something I've always meant to do, and I've always loved every little thing about the game. The game was also something that really got me through some stuff when I was younger, and every time I've finished the main story to date I've cried immediately because I'm very clearly a 4yo child XD

Everything about this game is amazing to me, the story is fantastic, even if it's childish. The soundtrack, although really simple, is yet again fantastic. And the mechanics of the game are good enough to keep me interested constantly. I know it's super dumb that this has made me genuinely happy, but it's the first time in a long time I've put in the effort to finish something completely without caving and ending up cheating.

I'm happy that I'm becoming more and more able to finish things I start, and lately I'm starting to feel happier, more cheerful, and just overall I'm feeling as if I can really genuinely do more. That's what's truly made me happy today ♥
and theres no name.
WE NEED A NAME

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:56 pm
EmpressLexi wrote:

and theres no name.
WE NEED A NAME
:thumbup:
YAY PYTHON \o/

In Josh We Trust
-=326.3827=-

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:56 pm
EmpressLexi wrote:

and theres no name.
WE NEED A NAME
A name? ummmm....

Jim

Online Now