Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Things That Made You Happy Today

Dinosawer wrote:Yeah, I like that casters can use their level 0 spells infinite times, that kinda fixes my major gripe with things like Baldur's Gate, where your mage was mostly a hitter-with-stick at low levels with only a few spells per day.
Wait till you see a level 7 wizard played by an experienced player.
There is a very good reason to cap mortals at level 6. :V

Level 7 is where the game balance breaks in favor of all casters.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Indeed! Because the event has been spun off into regularish DnD meetings, to start in July. :mrgreen: Looking at the current preferences I'll probably end up with a dwarf cleric for the first couple of missions.
(We're gonna do a few things with premade chars to get a feel of things, and then make our own characters)
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

IronDuke wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:23 pm
I made a World of Warships video! :mrgreen:
Mighty Missouri Moneybags - Raiding Citadels for Cash.
Takes only 6:41 of your time. :squirrel:

--IronDuke
Oh, I did watch this, by the way. :) Meant to post something about it, but forgot. I'll be honest, doesn't really look like my type of game, but you seem to play it well!
Damocles wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:40 am
Understood an important part of a software. Fast progress from now on!
I love moments like that - where everything just "clicks" and suddenly you understand exactly what you need to do, for everything.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now