Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Awesome Avatar Afros

Talvieno wrote:I don't like it as much as just the afro, but I'll keep it for a little bit. :P
That's brilliant! :clap: :ghost:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

plillevold wrote:
Seryth Nortra wrote:
GoatChops wrote:I actually thought the 'fro was a condition of entry :?:
No, it isn't, as is evidenced by the fact that I don't have a 'fro and I'm here.
Seryth, I'm sure your 'fro is green, hence cannot be seen against the background.
Nope. No 'fro. Charley_Deallus is the high priest of the 'fro; I'm the anti-fro! :twisted: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:
No, not really, but I don't have a 'fro.
Destruction is never precise, Creation is a thought, Time is an illusion, and Chaos and Order are one and the same.

DWMagus wrote:I think Goatchops just won the 'fro. Seriously, you see how cool and chill that avatar is? Beat that.
Talvieno wrote:Image :twisted:
Dinosawer wrote:Ok people, you can go home now, Talvieno just won the thread. :ghost:
Thanks for proving me wrong. That is an awesome avatar. :lol:
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

Talvieno wrote:Idunnoman: Image With a 'fro and cool shades.
I...
... So tempted. Will have to get to a desktop ASAP. :ghost:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Online Now