Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Articles about cool (prototype) technologies

Cornflakes_91 wrote:optically controlled quantum FPGA

:shock: that is awesome D:
So... we could compile a program and then a circuit would be printed to run that program... :3
Maximum closeness to the tin!
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
Silverware wrote: So... we could compile a program and then a circuit would be printed to run that program... :3
Maximum closeness to the tin!
You know, you dont need new tech for that :P
Use an FPGA
:3 I have never seen this before.... I think i need to buy some equipment :3
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

So, last night Mrs. Flatfingers and I were watching the final episode of a kdrama (short for "Korean romance-comedy-drama series"). This episode was just aired in Korea like a week ago. Toward the end, one of the characters held up a little camera... and took a 360-degree panoramic picture with it.

I didn't think much about it, but then I came to these forums. And in the course of some other searching, I was shown a post I wrote here a couple of years ago about Samsung's "Project Beyond": a 360-degree (albeit 3D) camera system. Which it looks like they've now built as a single-camera system called the Gear 360.

Which Engadget just wrote about only yesterday.

How's that for synchronicity?

Also, Korean TV producers are seriously good at doing product placement. :lol:

Online Now