Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Eyes On The Skies

I saw it too last night, round about nine-thirty. And at eleven-thirty, when I took out the trash before hitting the sack, the moon was so bright (white) it outshone the porchlights. :wtf:
My mom told me about some silly nonsense with people thinking the world was ending (again). :lol: Seriously, you shake a blanket outside someone's window, or a cat poops loudly, and they think it's Armageddon.

--IronDuke
Knowledge is Power, and Power goes in Cars.
I-War 2 thread
Epic Limit Theory Limerick

As many of you likely already know we had an eclipse yesterday. Although I'm located a bit north of where it occurred I was still able to get some nice images of the eclipse. What seemed to work best for viewing the event was the bottom of a store bought pie container with a pin hole in the middle of it.
Spoiler:      SHOW

Talvieno wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:10 pm
Trump had one too, but he lost.
I loved that picture. Just typical Trump to me. "What the scientists say is just all nonsense. You don't need no special glasses for this!"
Spoiler:      SHOW
And is it just me or does Melania always look like she has to force herself to smile?
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Online Now