Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Happy birthday celebration thread

Detritus wrote:Post count is at zero, but log in time is pretty recent, so lurker who has been lurking for a couple years. Deserves a birthday post thingy. :P
Lurkers lurking around...we have many of them here. And especially in the IRC... ;)

I was one of these Lurkers until a few weeks ago. But not anymore...if that was a good thing or a bad thing is up to you guys to decide. :mrgreen:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"
Re: Happy birthday celebration thread

Thank you, guys! Much love to you all! <3

Update: So, I was a long time lurker here. Registered for this, read different posts on topics in the forum. But never wrote anything. And the mess I left on this forum until now all began with my post on the "SHA-1 officially broken" topic. And from then on it went downwards.

That first post of mine was the 4th of march this year. Since then I made 708 post here, most of them in the "Everything & Anything" board.

And I don't plan to stop soon. So, thank you all for bearing with me. And I hope I won't annoy you with my Janardos. :D
Last edited by JanB1 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Online Now