Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Happy birthday celebration thread

Thank you, guys! Much love to you all! <3

Update: So, I was a long time lurker here. Registered for this, read different posts on topics in the forum. But never wrote anything. And the mess I left on this forum until now all began with my post on the "SHA-1 officially broken" topic. And from then on it went downwards.

That first post of mine was the 4th of march this year. Since then I made 708 post here, most of them in the "Everything & Anything" board.

And I don't plan to stop soon. So, thank you all for bearing with me. And I hope I won't annoy you with my Janardos. :D
Last edited by JanB1 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Hema wrote:Happy birthday Detritus, e30m and Henrique Vignon!

Here, have some kittens.
Aww... good, each person can have two kittens. Unless neither of the other two people who got a year closer to death do anything, in which case I get all six. :ghost:
PEW OF THE PEW
THIS IS MY PLANET
:monkey: Resident derp. :ghost:
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :squirrel:
Josh & Co. Cannot Tell Time
:problem: Image :ugeek:

Thanks everyone. :D

And Tal, thanks for the cake. I'll have to make one for myself in Starbound, then eat it in front of my colony, and watch as they drool over my wealthy soft life. :ghost:
PEW OF THE PEW
THIS IS MY PLANET
:monkey: Resident derp. :ghost:
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :squirrel:
Josh & Co. Cannot Tell Time
:problem: Image :ugeek:

Online Now