Marmite and Vegemite vs. Taste

Just what it sounds like.

Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda

Postby JanB1 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:37 am

Talvieno wrote:Here, briefly off-topic is fine, but if it goes longer than a page or so, I'll probably split it off into another thread.


Roger that.
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here

Flatfingers wrote:23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"
User avatar
JanB1
Captain
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:14 am
Location: Europe

Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda

Postby Scytale » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:26 am

Dinosawer wrote:Oh, we do plenty of that here too. We once managed to derail something into a discussion about marmite and vegemite :ghost:


That was the most excellent derail of all
User avatar
Scytale
Vice Admiral
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:40 pm

Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda

Postby Scytale » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:27 am

JanB1 wrote:Just for my information: does anyone know if this space highway minigame ist still present where you need to switch line to stay fast? That annoyed me so much...


And yes they changed that, it's much less annoying now
User avatar
Scytale
Vice Admiral
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:40 pm

Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda

Postby Cornflakes_91 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:29 am

JanB1 wrote:Roger that.
User avatar
Cornflakes_91
Admiral
 
Posts: 9041
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:53 am
Location: Austria

Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda

Postby JanB1 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:49 am

Scytale wrote:
Dinosawer wrote:Oh, we do plenty of that here too. We once managed to derail something into a discussion about marmite and vegemite :ghost:


That was the most excellent derail of all


Where? Link pls! :o


Scytale wrote:
JanB1 wrote:Just for my information: does anyone know if this space highway minigame ist still present where you need to switch line to stay fast? That annoyed me so much...


And yes they changed that, it's much less annoying now


Thank god!
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here

Flatfingers wrote:23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"
User avatar
JanB1
Captain
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:14 am
Location: Europe

Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda

Postby JanB1 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:53 am

Cornflakes_91 wrote:
JanB1 wrote:Roger that.


Pffssh. Well, it's based on military radio discipline. And I mentioned in my "Hi, I'm new"-post, that I have a military background. ;)
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here

Flatfingers wrote:23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"
User avatar
JanB1
Captain
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:14 am
Location: Europe

Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda

Postby Dinosawer » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:54 am

JanB1 wrote:
Scytale wrote:
Dinosawer wrote:Oh, we do plenty of that here too. We once managed to derail something into a discussion about marmite and vegemite :ghost:


That was the most excellent derail of all


Where? Link pls! :o

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4138

split from
viewtopic.php?t=3987
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING
Image
User avatar
Dinosawer
Admiral
 
Posts: 5635
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 1:08 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda

Postby JanB1 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:24 am



Oh god. What a derail. How? Why?

(With every day I love this community more! :lol: )
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here

Flatfingers wrote:23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"
User avatar
JanB1
Captain
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:14 am
Location: Europe

Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda

Postby Dinosawer » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:52 am

JanB1 wrote:(With every day I love this community more! :lol: )

The main reason I've stuck around for so long despite The Great Silence Of 2015-2016 :)
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING
Image
User avatar
Dinosawer
Admiral
 
Posts: 5635
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 1:08 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda

Postby JanB1 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:19 am

Dinosawer wrote:
JanB1 wrote:(With every day I love this community more! :lol: )

The main reason I've stuck around for so long despite The Great Silence Of 2015-2016 :)


Hahaha. I feel you. ^^
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here

Flatfingers wrote:23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"
User avatar
JanB1
Captain
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:14 am
Location: Europe

Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda

Postby Scytale » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:54 am

JanB1 wrote:


Oh god. What a derail. How? Why?

(With every day I love this community more! :lol: )


Man that thread takes me back
User avatar
Scytale
Vice Admiral
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:40 pm

Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda

Postby JanB1 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:58 am

Scytale wrote:
JanB1 wrote:


Oh god. What a derail. How? Why?

(With every day I love this community more! :lol: )


Man that thread takes me back


Could you explain? Mermite or Vegemite, what was the deal? ^^
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here

Flatfingers wrote:23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"
User avatar
JanB1
Captain
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:14 am
Location: Europe

Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda

Postby Scytale » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:14 pm

JanB1 wrote:
Scytale wrote:
JanB1 wrote:
Oh god. What a derail. How? Why?

(With every day I love this community more! :lol: )


Man that thread takes me back


Could you explain? Mermite or Vegemite, what was the deal? ^^


My personal thoughts can be found here
User avatar
Scytale
Vice Admiral
 
Posts: 2796
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:40 pm

Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda

Postby Silverware » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:42 pm

JanB1 wrote:Mermite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeIiAEQTbhY

M A R M I T E
Marmite from Sanitarium specifically, is the best yeast based spread.
Stick it on toast, consume 115% of your daily yeast requirements with a single bite!
ᕕ(ಠ‸ಠ)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Image
User avatar
Silverware
Vice Admiral
 
Posts: 2800
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:23 pm
Location: Goattown-Three, Sigma Six, Goat Space

Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda

Postby JanB1 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:23 pm

Scytale wrote:My personal thoughts can be found here


Did you really write a frakking paper about this? :lol: :lol: :lol:

This just made my day. Thank you! <3


Silverware wrote:
JanB1 wrote:Mermite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeIiAEQTbhY

M A R M I T E
Marmite from Sanitarium specifically, is the best yeast based spread.
Stick it on toast, consume 115% of your daily yeast requirements with a single bite!


You sound like a salesman...SOLD!
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here

Flatfingers wrote:23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"
User avatar
JanB1
Captain
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:14 am
Location: Europe

PreviousNext

Return to Everything & Anything



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests