Return to “Everything & Anything”

The Off-topic and Slightly Mad Ramblings Thread

Since we no longer have devlogs to go off-topic about but still need a place to post pictures of laughing cookies. :ghost:

(Meant as a place to talk about general things as we always do in the devlog discussion threads ;) )
Last edited by Dinosawer on Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING
Re: The Off-topic and Slightly Mad Ramblings Thread

Dinosawer wrote:Since we no longer have devlogs to go off-topic about but still need a place to post pictures of laughing cookies. :ghost:

(Meant as a place to talk about general things as we always do in the devlog discussion threads ;) )
Though I think this is great, and understand the reason for it's creation, is this really not what the entire "everything and anything" section already is?
My Signature
Re: The Off-topic and Slightly Mad Ramblings Thread

Zanteogo wrote:
Dinosawer wrote:Since we no longer have devlogs to go off-topic about but still need a place to post pictures of laughing cookies. :ghost:

Though I think this is great, and understand the reason for it's creation, is this really not what the entire "everything and anything" section already is?
I actually meant it as a general discussion thread for small things regarding the development, like we do in the devlog discussion threads.
I guess that's what I get for calling it an off-topic thread :ghost:
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Online Now