Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Rocket Lunches

Silverware wrote: That first stage is gon' need a name, it's historic as frak now.
Yeah, that was the FIRST TIME EVER a rocket got used a second time (the Space shuttle isn't exactly a rocket imo). And the Luxembourg company that sends its satellites into orbit with the help of SpaceX saved about $50 million on two previous launches and about $60 million on todays launch!
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

JanB1 wrote:
Silverware wrote: That first stage is gon' need a name, it's historic as frak now.
Yeah, that was the FIRST TIME EVER a rocket got used a second time (the Space shuttle isn't exactly a rocket imo). And the Luxembourg company that sends its satellites into orbit with the help of SpaceX saved about $50 million on two previous launches and about $60 million on todays launch!
Enough for like 2 or 3 more launches with SpaceX.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Silverware wrote:
JanB1 wrote:
Enough for like 2 or 3 more launches with SpaceX.
Definitely! I think SpaceX just changed the game. And with their upcoming Falcon Heavy they will change the game once again. Looking forward to such a big rocket landing again like the others did. THAT will be some great stuff!

And who knows what the future may hold. I mean, look at this picture. LOOK AT IT!
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Online Now