Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: LT forum ART and Hobby Center

Scy, they once did Einsteins handwriting into a font, with all sorts of shit. I'll see if I can dig up their process, as thats what I was planning on using. :D

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/18 ... stein-font

Was a kickstarter even. :V
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Scytale wrote:
Silverware wrote:Scy, they once did Einsteins handwriting into a font, with all sorts of shit. I'll see if I can dig up their process, as thats what I was planning on using. :D

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/18 ... stein-font

Was a kickstarter even. :V
That's so cool man, I didn't know typefaces could be done that well, or smoothly.
Heh, yeah. It's a great font. :D
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Talvieno wrote:
Scytale wrote: That's so cool man, I didn't know typefaces could be done that well, or smoothly.
For fifty grand, you can do anythinga lot. :D
Corrected that for you. 50 grand is not THAT much. Can't do anything with that. ;)
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Silverware wrote:Or Jan, like many people was thinking of the housing market instead. :V
For example. Put a 0 on the 50 and multiply by 10^3 and you have the amount we paid for our current house. And that was cheap.

And just think about the cost of putting something up into space! 50 grand is nothing! Can't even buy a great sportscar with 50 grand!

Detritus wrote:Jan is merely pointing out that he does not think Josh can deliver. ;)
Hey! I never said that! :o
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Online Now