Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: LT forum ART and Hobby Center

Flares are created from light reflecting off of scratched or imperfect glass. My lenses are designed using triangular structure crystals, far stronger then just normally structured glass. This odd shape of the flares comes from how I structure the atoms in the crystal materials. Something like that...
Dinosawer wrote:Nice!
Just one thing: those lens flare diffraction spike thingies look odd to me because in real life they're always perfectly symmetrical (so you can have 2, 4, 6, ... But not 3)
I'm afraid it's just how it's going to be, one thing about my art is that it is going to be different. I have logical reason as to how these flares exist.
Talvieno wrote:I like the atmospheric quality of your style, Dio. It seems less about how realistic it looks, more about how it makes you "feel".

Also, why did you never enter in the LTFC? :D

What is LTFC, It has something to do with Limit Theory right?
Lum wrote:It's very nice work, well done :thumbup:
Thanks!
Last edited by DWMagus on Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Quad posting make mods cry. :(

Dio The Creative wrote:
Talvieno wrote:I like the atmospheric quality of your style, Dio. It seems less about how realistic it looks, more about how it makes you "feel".

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3785 Limit Theory Fan Contest (LTFC). The judges haven't judged last month's yet, so you can still enter an entry, I think. I'd love to see some of your work there!

Also, you can consolidate your replies into a single post (or press "edit" if you've already posted). :D Some circles are harsher than others about double-posting, but it's rarely a good idea to do it unless you're trying to bump a thread with news. I don't mean to be "that guy" - just offering a friendly tip. :)
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Talvieno wrote:
Dio The Creative wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3785 Limit Theory Fan Contest (LTFC). The judges haven't judged last month's yet, so you can still enter an entry, I think. I'd love to see some of your work there!

Also, you can consolidate your replies into a single post (or press "edit" if you've already posted). :D Some circles are harsher than others about double-posting, but it's rarely a good idea to do it unless you're trying to bump a thread with news. I don't mean to be "that guy" - just offering a friendly tip. :)
Okay, I'll be sure to do that better next time... I see what you mean :shifty:

Dinosawer wrote:Another song, the most Christmas-y track I had lying around.
Happy Holidays!

(Yes, I'm early, I don't care :mrgreen: )

Such a nice track :) gives me a feeling of old days, when i spent Christmas with my grandparents far away from big city in a snowy town...

Ok, and now I have something for you:
Arrakis (kind of). My first attempt to draw space, i have still a lot to learn thats for sure :D .
I̲̩̳̺̩̫n̵̻̘͚͖̗͎ͅ ͢J̜̬̗̦o̩̘̦̪͕͉ͅs͞h̞͘ ̯̹͈͙w̯̙̥e̱͉ ̬̙̘̭̯̦͕t̹͖͔̖͘r͚̠̰͍͚̹ụ̸̭͍͕̯̹̙s̩͓̼̲̲͉̹t̰.̴͈̖͙̜̲

We will never forget the "Heavenly hundred"
Failures lead to success.

Online Now