Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: LT forum ART and Hobby Center

Skyfligher wrote:Not to be that guy but I feel I should link to this thread or maybe it should be merged. Hobbies and Projects.
I already linked submissions from that thread up here, I dont see the need to merge them.
I̲̩̳̺̩̫n̵̻̘͚͖̗͎ͅ ͢J̜̬̗̦o̩̘̦̪͕͉ͅs͞h̞͘ ̯̹͈͙w̯̙̥e̱͉ ̬̙̘̭̯̦͕t̹͖͔̖͘r͚̠̰͍͚̹ụ̸̭͍͕̯̹̙s̩͓̼̲̲͉̹t̰.̴͈̖͙̜̲

We will never forget the "Heavenly hundred"
Failures lead to success.

Victor Tombs wrote: I like it, Talvieno. :thumbup:

Great colour :!: :lol:

(No, I haven't forgotten. ;) )
Heh heh, yes, it matches your jacket color pretty well. :P I'm glad you like it!
Skyfligher wrote:Not to be that guy but I feel I should link to this thread or maybe it should be merged. Hobbies and Projects.
I think the threads are similar, but not identical in any form. Yours is specifically tailored towards offline hobbies and craftsmanship, while this thread is meant to cover any sort of original creation. (Plus, the first post is pretty sweet.)

(still worried about my sig. It's not too big, is it? I really don't want it to be annoying to anyone.)
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

The shoulder has been raised too far up. That makes me feel like someone else owns that arm. And then I start wondering why the arm is webbed. :ghost:
Last edited by Idunno on Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Shuul wrote:Im happy you liked it :)
Actually this red thing is a tongue Dinosawer:)
And you are right Idunno, I missed a bit with a hand, but my main task here was to learn watercolors :)
In which case, you've done a good job. :thumbup:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Dinosawer wrote:
Victor Tombs wrote:Yes, I like that, Shuul. :thumbup: Although the mouth part doesn't look quite right. :angel:
I thought that was a tongue, actually :ghost:
:? So when did the tongue stop being a mouth part, Dinosawer ? :P

I don't follow anime so perhaps that is how the anime artists depict that region of the face. It just seemed at odds with the beautiful job Shuul had done with the hand. :angel:

Victor Tombs wrote:
Dinosawer wrote:
Victor Tombs wrote:Yes, I like that, Shuul. :thumbup: Although the mouth part doesn't look quite right. :angel:
I thought that was a tongue, actually :ghost:
:? So when did the tongue stop being a mouth part, Dinosawer ? :P

I don't follow anime so perhaps that is how the anime artists depict that region of the face. It just seemed at odds with the beautiful job Shuul had done with the hand. :angel:
I usually mean the lips when talking about the mouth. Also, when I first saw the picture I thought "Those lips look weird" and then "Oh right, that's the tongue" and I thought you had had the same reaction. :)
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Online Now