Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: LT forum ART and Hobby Center

Dinosawer wrote:I have a new camera. A real one with lenses.
Still learning to use it, but I am happy :D
Nice. And remember: "Never stop taking photos. You can delete the bad ones afterwards, but can't retake the good ones." or something like this...
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

JanB1 wrote:
Dinosawer wrote:I have a new camera. A real one with lenses.
Still learning to use it, but I am happy :D
Nice. And remember: "Never stop taking photos. You can delete the bad ones afterwards, but can't retake the good ones." or something like this...
Extra true now that expensive film is pretty much a thing of the past!

Scytale wrote: That's very nice. What lenses if I may ask?
I got a Panasonic GX8 (micro 4/3 system) and took those photos with an Olympus M.Zuiko ED 12-40mm f2.8 PRO. I also have a Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75-300mm tele but haven't used that that day. :)
JanB1 wrote: Nice. And remember: "Never stop taking photos. You can delete the bad ones afterwards, but can't retake the good ones." or something like this...
Yup, that's why I have a 64 GB sd-card :ghost:
Warning: do not ask about physics unless you really want to know about physics.
The LT IRC / Alternate link || The REKT Wiki || PUDDING

Dinosawer wrote:
JanB1 wrote: Nice. And remember: "Never stop taking photos. You can delete the bad ones afterwards, but can't retake the good ones." or something like this...
Yup, that's why I have a 64 GB sd-card :ghost:
What? Only 64GB? :ghost:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

0111narwhalz wrote:Product: 1cmx1cmx1mm
Packaging: 20cmx20cmx20mm
:problem:
Well, the most modern USB-Sticks just have a large case so that you don't loose them. There are micro USB-Sticks with large capacities that are just ridiculously tiny. :D
Nothing to see here

Online Now