Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: LT forum ART and Hobby Center

Talvieno wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:57 pm
Art and hobby? How about a sig generator?

"Awesome Signatures*

(I've already posted these in the REKT forum, but I realize not many people look at that.)
Wow, I am going to have to get back into making cool stuff like that again. Well done Tal!

F4wk35 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:08 pm
Der_Foe wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:52 am
I made a thing!
Hahaha! :D

The upper one on the scooter looks supremelyunimpressed XD

Nice diner ;)

Though...is that an exterminator in the background...? It says Termicide...?
Well.. he's ob his way to his 9-5 job as a low end sales person for the local asteroid mining corporation (Scavnel's mine Co.), seeing from afar the jam at the hyper lane™️.

Roxy's diner used to be well visited, before the trade routes changed. Now it's pretty quiet on her asteroid. The exterminator is just in for a quick snack, before continuing on. Some research lab neglected security protocol and got overrun with [REDACTED]. He offered the best price to deal with the matters.
[hypes internälly]

So I've been playing around with WebGL as the IRC boys know, and these asteroids are looking great. :D
Too bad they heavily consume framerate. Will need to optimize them quite a bit more than they currently are.
°˖◝(ಠ‸ಠ)◜˖°
WebGL Spaceships and Trails
<Cuisinart8> apparently without the demon driving him around Silver has the intelligence of a botched lobotomy patient ~ Mar 04 2020
console.log(`What's all ${this} ${Date.now()}`);

Online Now