Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Post Your Favorite Sci-Fi Concept Art

Duke nukem would have been a total bomb (heh) no matter who got it, except maybe Bungie (even though they blew their streak with Destiny). I kind of wish gearbox let the "Save Homeworld" people get the IP. Team pixel(???) already had mobile versions of the game for crying out loud, and a successful (sort of) kickstarter and indiegogo.

Anyway, at least the Blackbird Interactive people got pulled into the Homeworld revamp. (And they had cool concept art.)
Libertas per Technica

Graf wrote:Duke nukem would have been a total bomb (heh) no matter who got it, except maybe Bungie (even though they blew their streak with Destiny). I kind of wish gearbox let the "Save Homeworld" people get the IP. Team pixel(???) already had mobile versions of the game for crying out loud, and a successful (sort of) kickstarter and indiegogo.
I was about to mention Blackbird Interactive, when
Anyway, at least the Blackbird Interactive people got pulled into the Homeworld revamp. (And they had cool concept art.)
Yes. I'd love to hear how they're going with that, but they've been quiet for a while.

Yeah, they weren't really all that active with their news even before they integrated with gearbox, so I don't know if they just are being stealthy or what. It would be cool to see more devs be more active with their news, as the more active the devs are, the better press the game gets (sometimes), and the better community arises. (From what I have seen at least.) ;)
Libertas per Technica

Online Now