Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: The October 2014 Devlog Discussion Thread

Zanteogo wrote:Awww...

Off topic I know...
D'aww Facebook creeping and he isn't even famous yet.

Game developers as sex symbols? If anyone can do it, it's Josh. Remember Josh nudies on snapchat aren't safe ;)
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

edit: *Removed picture - several posters thought it creepy*

:D

Josh you need to spend less time working on LT and more time with this lady. (who's name I will with held.. you may want to update your privacy setting however as well as suggest it to your friend, if I can find it anyone can...)

I will seriously be willing to wait an extra year to see limit theory if need be. ;)
Last edited by Zanteogo on Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Signature

jarl wrote:Erm you need to seriously remove those photos if you don't think he would have wanted them made public, what the hell are you even thinking?
The better question is, why are they in the Dev-Log Disscussion? :eh:
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!

Zanteogo wrote:
jarl wrote:Erm you need to seriously remove those photos if you don't think he would have wanted them made public, what the hell are you even thinking?

They are public pictures that anyone can see by going to his open to the public Facebook page...
You indicated you thought they might be supposed to be private, out of respect you should not have posted them but contacted Josh to let him know just incase.

jarl wrote:
Zanteogo wrote:

They are public pictures that anyone can see by going to his open to the public Facebook page...
You indicated you thought they might be supposed to be private, out of respect you should not have posted them but contacted Josh to let him know just incase.
I thought the name of the woman may be private, the pictures are right out of the open. Anyone who knows his name, which everyone here does, can look him up on facebook and see the pictures. It's not like hacking someone's cloud account. They are right out in the open for everyone to see.

If Josh wants them taken down he can delete them. I didn't think it was a big deal as people post pictures of him all the time here.

edit: Alright, bending to mob rule I removed the pictures I placed up. I cannot remove the pictures from the reply to mine however.
My Signature

Online Now