Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Dreams

HappyGhecko wrote:Also some of you guys have ongoing dreams? I have a dream where i "continue" 1 or 2 times per year but when i wake up i cant remember anything (except the feeling that it was the same dream again and i continued).
Perhaps you leveled up somehow, and your brain is trying to let you know. :think:
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Katorone wrote:
HappyGhecko wrote:Also some of you guys have ongoing dreams? I have a dream where i "continue" 1 or 2 times per year but when i wake up i cant remember anything (except the feeling that it was the same dream again and i continued).
Perhaps you leveled up somehow, and your brain is trying to let you know. :think:
hmm if i remember correctly it means im lvl 9, but :think: whats the lvl cap?
Cornflakes_91 wrote:I have a dream! That one day...

oops, wrong dream :oops:
does it involve sliders?
More people want exploding kittens than exploding ships. Somehow, this makes me happy.
- credits go to dwmagus

Grumblesaur wrote:
HKY09 wrote:I had a dream I turned gay once. That was an interesting twist.
I had a dream where I used a shower that transformed me into a woman. Couldn't transform back, though.
Additionally, there was some way of teleporting between the community pool and the local hardware store.
Magical poolboy, gets the job done right quick, but may cause a benign case of tits. Sounds like an oglaf comic.
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

I just want to know what he was building over at the pool with all the stuff from the hardware store.

My dream last night consisted mostly of military tanks converted to arcade-style "light gun" machines, superman and kryptonite, and vampires that ate people. :\ 'Kay then.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Online Now