Return to “Everything & Anything”

Dreams

I had this really odd dream, where someone carved a speech into a large tree, about an ex-mass murderer, acknowledging all the bad shit he did as a mass murderer, and all the good shit he did to try and atone for it. It was a really good speech. It started getting really weird at the end, where it started trading insults with the tree right next to it. :think: I couldn't finish reading though. Woke up before that. :problem:

Do you have any dreams that you like to share? :)
Image The results of logic, of natural progression? Boring! An expected result? Dull! An obvious next step? Pfui! Where is the fun in that? A dream may soothe, but our nightmares make us run!
Re: Dreams

Katawa wrote:Absolutely none of my dreams are acceptable in polite conversation.
Don't worry, we're not polite. :P
Early Spring - 1055: Well, I made it to Boatmurdered, and my initial impressions can be set forth in three words: What. The. F*ck.

DWMagus wrote:
Katawa wrote:Absolutely none of my dreams are acceptable in polite conversation.
Don't worry, we're not polite. :P
As you wish.

My Sex dreams:
Spoiler:      SHOW
contain sexual activities, sometimes I am involved. :shh:
Alot of my dreams contain characters from stories I am working on, so relating them would be pointless without way too much description.

A recurring dream of particular note recently, I am an old woman coming out of a yurt, and I look out over a valley where laying in the river, before my eyes is a giant ball, miles high of giant mechanical worms or snakes, writhing, sliding into each other, out of the cracks come beams of light. I feel absolute dread about that sphere, and I look out and see people walking towards it, I scream to them to turn them back, but suddenly around me comes this chant straight out of Egypt "In love and in glory, we worship her story". Filled with despair like, I turn back into the tent where waiting for me among a bed of animal furs is a young woman of incredible beauty and eyes of harsh love, and my despair is replaced the fear of God and absolute worship. She opens her mouth to speak and I wake up.

I have this dream fairly often. I want to know what she says.
Challenging your assumptions is good for your health, good for your business, and good for your future. Stay skeptical but never undervalue the importance of a new and unfamiliar perspective.
Imagination Fertilizer
Beauty may not save the world, but it's the only thing that can

I have a recurring dream.

It takes various forms, but the end result is always the same:

A. There's someone I'm trying to find and I can't
or
B. I'm trying to talk to someone and they disappear

Like, for instance...
A: I'm chasing someone I want to talk to very badly down through a city full of people - not running chase, but following chase - calling for them and telling them to wait up. I never know if they can't hear me or if they're ignoring me, but inevitably they turn a corner and disappear, or get lost in a crowd. It never feels like I could just call them up or meet them somewhere later - it always feels like they're permanently gone.

B. I'm talking to someone and planning to tell them something very important, but at the last second something happens - it's someone calling me, or a fly in my face, or someone bumping into me, but I look away, long enough for whoever it is to disappear - and then I can't find them, even though I look for them everywhere... and I get this sinking, hopeless feeling that I'll never find them again.
Have a question? Send me a PM! || I have a Patreon page up for REKT now! || People talking in IRC over the past two hours: Image

Like MrPerson, I almost never remember any dreams. The only time I do is when I nap during the day.
Slymodi wrote:you all need to talk to the Wise Woman Nibani Maesa
Already did that today. She just kept saying "You're not the one."

So I figure I'm either the Nerevarine or Neo. It's so confusing.

mostly my dreams are pretty normal, some dreams are about sad stuff, some are about zombieapocalypse and yesterday i had a dream where i was hanging on a ladder on a chopper flying pretty low and i had to kick people in the face while my best friend was piloting it and eating twinkies.

(one of the funniest dreams i ever had was me brushing my teeth in the bathroom when a dinosaur clawed out the door and i stabbed it to death with my toothbrush. ts ts silly brain, toothbrushes are not made for that)

Also some of you guys have ongoing dreams? I have a dream where i "continue" 1 or 2 times per year but when i wake up i cant remember anything (except the feeling that it was the same dream again and i continued).
More people want exploding kittens than exploding ships. Somehow, this makes me happy.
- credits go to dwmagus

Online Now