Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Music!

JanB1 wrote:And I'm the industrial metal / drum & bass guy. :lol:
We'll probably get along... I'm the general industrial girl :ghost:

Funny enough, I was just revisiting a couple bands I haven't listened to in a while, which both do dnb/metal and are associated with the industrial scene one way or another, Headphone Killazz and Return to Base

Though I actually returned to Return to Base for parts of their following release which was less dnb but still kept their electronic goodness.

Aiha wrote:
JanB1 wrote:And I'm the industrial metal / drum & bass guy. :lol:
We'll probably get along... I'm the general industrial girl :ghost:

Funny enough, I was just revisiting a couple bands I haven't listened to in a while, which both do dnb/metal and are associated with the industrial scene one way or another, Headphone Killazz and Return to Base

Though I actually returned to Return to Base for parts of their following release which was less dnb but still kept their electronic goodness.
Cool. I'll listen into them. Also, welcome back. Seems like you were a little off for some time. ^^
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Traditional Irish Jig - by Rumpled FolkBand.

Code: Select all

<Detviet> d traditional
<Taiya> 1. Existing in or as part of a tradition; long-established.  1-1. Produced, done, or used in accordance with tradition.  1-2. Habitually done, used, or found.  1-3. (of a person or group) adhering to tradition, or to a particular tradition.  1-4. (of jazz) in the style of the early 20th century.
<Detviet> d rumpled
<Taiya>1. Give a creased, ruffled, or dishevelled appearance to.  2. An untidy state.
<Detviet> ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Detritus wrote:Traditional Irish Jig - by Rumpled FolkBand.

<Detviet> d traditional
<Taiya> 1. Existing in or as part of a tradition; long-established.  1-1. Produced, done, or used in accordance with tradition.  1-2. Habitually done, used, or found.  1-3. (of a person or group) adhering to tradition, or to a particular tradition.  1-4. (of jazz) in the style of the early 20th century.
<Detviet> d rumpled
<Taiya>1. Give a creased, ruffled, or dishevelled appearance to.  2. An untidy state.
<Detviet> ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Really liked that part of music. :thumbup:
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Dinosawer wrote:Traditional in folk:
1. We don't know who wrote it
2. We might be able to figure out with 75% certainty who wrote it but it's old enough that we don't bother because we learned the tune but not one if its names

:ghost:
That makes sense. :ghost:
JanB1 wrote:
Detritus wrote:Traditional Irish Jig - by Rumpled FolkBand.

<Detviet> d traditional
<Detviet> d rumpled
<Detviet> ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Really liked that part of music. :thumbup:
Good for you. :shifty:
I am Groot.
Please don't take my advice. You will wind up in jail if you do.
For some reason, I feel obliged to display how many people have talked in IRC over the past 2 hours: Image :problem:
:ugeek:

Online Now