Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Music!

Detritus wrote:Pan Flute Fantasy - by Ptitkiwizz.
Hmm...I kinda enjoyed this one.

Mistycica wrote:I'm on a bit of a Scandroid kick right now. It sounds like pink neons and scanlines :3
Then you gotta listen to this one too. Kinda different, but got this neon and scanlines feel too.
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

Baile nam Fonn wrote:
JanB1 wrote:Cute song btw.
Speaking of cute.. just had a relapse of Holly Henry addiction: How Deep Is Your Love - Calvin Harris & Disciples (cover) :oops:
I love the original, will listen to this when I'm home. Thank you in advance. :D
Automation engineer, lateral thinker, soldier, addicted to music, books and gaming.
Nothing to see here
Flatfingers wrote: 23.01.2017: "Show me the smoldering corpse of Perfectionist Josh"

To Build A Home - The Cinematic Orchestra (cover) ..more of Holly. ;)

bump.
Heh, can't seem to shut up about this Minnesota girl these days. :P

Holly Henry - Grow - this track is (optionally) free on bandcamp, and undeniably beautiful. A good sample of her original music sound (simple, vocal focused, with thoughtful, honest & vulnerable lyrics).
https://hollyhenry.bandcamp.com/track/better - this one tends to make me think of Josh, and cuts personal too. Tough to keep eyes dry. :ghost:
"omg such tech many efficiency WOW" ~ Josh Parnell

Online Now