Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: Music!

Now I feel obligated to post a space-themed compilation I found deep in the Russian ambient music internet scene... or something. Anyway, it's free. Cosmos Compilation

Some are actually upbeat and some have no beat at all, but there are also some in between, and now this thread reminded me of those. They're good.

(If you look closely I'm in the list of supporters, which means you also get to see my collection of other cheap Bandcamp music :shh: )

Aiha wrote:Now I feel obligated to post a space-themed compilation I found deep in the Russian ambient music internet scene... or something. Anyway, it's free. Cosmos Compilation

Some are actually upbeat and some have no beat at all, but there are also some in between, and now this thread reminded me of those. They're good.

(If you look closely I'm in the list of supporters, which means you also get to see my collection of other cheap Bandcamp music :shh: )
This is a generous share, Aiha. Thank you very much. :clap: :angel:

BTW we miss you lurking in IRC. :(

Only now just spotting this thread :lol:. Heres some of my favorites:

The Sound of Music - Edelweiss This is one of my overall favorite tracks of all time.

Section from Gone Baby Gone Score Should start at 5:06 and build up to 6:40 - 7:00, which is one of the best things I've ever heard (although knowing the context of the movie is probably reinforcing my feelings towards it)

Section from Bionicle The Mask of Light Soundtrack Should start at 4:12, very pleasant piano and build up! Always impressed by this score made for a movie about kids toys.

The Hunt For Red October - Hymn To Red October All I can say is that I really really like this

Amelie - J'y suis jamais alle (opening track) I enjoy the whole score but the opening track is incredible.

The Social Network Soundtrack - Hand Covers Bruise (opening track) This opening track draws the viewer in so well and it is a solid stand alone track to just listen to and ponder

The Bourne Identity OST - Bourne On Land This plays when bourne is on land for the first time in the movie and it just really captures a sense of mystery.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Soundtrack This score is very well done and I enjoy a lot of it. My top tracks are the opening track, Lullaby of Resembool (23:32), Fanfare for the Brave (32:56), and Xing Symphony (1:06:03).

Skyrim - Imperial Throne I'll listen to this for hours and hours..

Eve Online - Nouvelle Rouvenor Hero My favorite eve track, very good for getting work done

Sonic Adventure 2 - Metal Harbor 1 This screams sonic and its so well done!

Mechwarrior 4 Vengence - Menu Music Very cool

Mario Party - traveling The Warp Pipe This jingle is so catchy

Bomberman Hero - Milky Smooooooooth Jazzzz

Super Smash Bros. Melee - Live Orchestra Music for a fighting game sure does sound very soothing

Enemy Zero - Laura's Theme My favorite piano solo

In Memoriam Either my top classical piece or very close.

Online Now