Return to “Everything & Anything”

Re: are you ok josh?

Same.. not worried about the update.. I don't mind when it comes.. it's like anything.. when it comes, it comes..

However, Josh being so active for all this time.. even when he's really busy and just leaving a short note in DevLogs to say he's really busy... but he's been absent for a number of days now.. makes me worried for his health.

If you're out there Josh, we care and just want to know you're ok.

Pfff. He just had a bit much champagne at the wedding. Been spreading bits and bytes for the newly wed, blessing them with matrimonial code.

On an other note, a young lady got hit by the tram I was traveling with today. Apparently she was conscious when the ambulance came; allot of the times people die getting hit by something that big and heavy. But we were traveling pretty slow...

Locksley wrote:Pfff. He just had a bit much champagne at the wedding. Been spreading bits and bytes for the newly wed, blessing them with matrimonial code.

On an other note, a young lady got hit by the tram I was traveling with today. Apparently she was conscious when the ambulance came; allot of the times people die getting hit by something that big and heavy. But we were traveling pretty slow...
Momentum = Mass * Velocity
Shameless Self-Promotion 0/ magenta 0/ Forum Rules & Game FAQ

Locksley wrote:Pfff. He just had a bit much champagne at the wedding. Been spreading bits and bytes for the newly wed, blessing them with matrimonial code.

My brother's work colleague fell out of a moving tram a few weeks ago. Also wasn't moving very fast either.. hit the pavement the wrong way I guess... very sudden, very sad even though I didn't even know the guy..
Kickstarter campaign for bombshelter for Josh

As all of you know, many people are worried about the health and safety of out beloved programmer Josh Parnell. We do not know, nor have no way of knowing, his whereabouts. We cannot know if he has been abducted by aliens, robbed by criminals, or if he is simply coding happily in his home.

I propose, to mitigate this uncertainty now held by the community at large, and to ensure the safety and welfare of Josh, to start a Kickstarter campaign to raise money to build a bomb shelter for Josh to code in. This will ensure his safety from terrorists, aliens, or any other malignant force which may threaten his safety, and the safety of Limit Theory itself. This shelter will enable Josh to happily and safely work on Limit Theory without having to worry about any future dangers which may pose a threat to his safety and security.

[Please note: in all seriousness I am actually rather worried right now. :(]

Grumblesaur: Joking is fine, but come on, we've already got two threads for this stuff.

Online Now